I finished the back of the Arwen and have started the left front. I think I've got the cable pattern down; I can't wait to get to the sleeve! This cardigan has a very interesting method of construction. Once I reach armhole height, I will cast on more stitches for the length of the sleeve, and knit the sleeves horizontally, up and over the shoulder, as one piece with the front. I also tried out a new soup recipe; I copied it down months ago, but I think I got it from AllRecipes. It's a leek, sweet potato and pumpkin soup. Here, it had just begun to simmer gently. After all the vegetables were tender, though, I pureed it. It's now a beautiful pumpkin-orange colour, and tastes great. Getting the skin off of the pumpkin wasn't much fun, though!