Tuesday, June 12, 2007

New Obsession

Ravelry
I received an invite to the all new, so very cool knit and crochet site, Ravelry. I spent several hours last night putting in different knitting projects, putting projects in my queue, and just looking around. Even though the Ravelry team is still working on the site, it's pretty darn impressive right now!!

I don't know if I'll give up on keeping my own notebook but, with this site, you can keep track of finished projects, WIPs, projects you'd like to knit/crochet, yarn in your stash, your collection of needles and hooks, your knitting/crochet books, blog posts related to your projects, and so much more!

People are still joining, but I have already used this site to find out who has knit patterns that I've knitted, or would like to knit, what yarns people have used, and whether they were successful. If you haven't checked out Ravelry yet....well, what are you waiting for?

1 comment:

greeeenwithenv said...

Okay, I know everyone in the knit blogging community can probably say this, but my real-life friend is a somewhat close internet-friend with the creater of Ravelry, frecklegirl. So... yeah! I think they created a very cool site.