Wednesday, September 06, 2006
Another vague attempt at tailoring
These are the most recent clothes I've made, mostly by reverse-engineering clothes I already had. I used a tank top to get the measurements for the width of the halter top. And I took the measurements for the pants from a pair of gauchos my mom got me from the US, but I made them long instead of mid-calf length. (Calf-length pants annoy me in some way I can't quite describe - it's like they're neither fish nor fowl, or something.)
I can write up instructions if anyone's interested.
Posted by Kea to Bumbling Bees - Sewing at 9/06/2006 07:04:00 AM