Saturday, July 28, 2007

Cinnamon Cookies



Mmmm... cinnamon. I found a recipe online for cinnamon cookies that is as simple as it is good. And idiot proof.

I probably didn't cream the butter right. First I over-melted the butter in the microwave, beat it around a bit, realized something was wrong, and then put it back in the fridge to solidify. Then the instructions said you're supposed to beat it until it looks like whipped cream, but with a hand whisk, the best I could manage was light cream cheese. However, it doesn't seem to have had any ill effects on the cookies. They are well and truly awesome.

An additional advantage is that you can store the dough in the fridge for as long as you like, which comes in handy when your oven is so small you can only bake 6 cookies at a time.

And my Boyfriend is out of town visiting relatives, so I get to eat them all. Muahahahaha!

No comments: